ISC Exhibition 2024
Procedure for Booking Stall at ISC 2024
We welcome you to the International Spice Conference (ISC) 2024, organized by the All India Spices Exporters Forum (AISEF). If you are interested in booking an exhibition stall, please note that registration as a delegate for ISC 2024 is mandatory. Once you have registered, please write an email to email@example.com expressing your interest in taking an exhibition stall.
When the sale of exhibition stalls opens, the ISC secretariat will email the layout of the stalls to the companies that have shown interest in taking the stalls. The ISC secretariat will share relevant information on stall display, pricing, and other details on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note that the allotment of stalls will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Exhibitors must provide a minimum of three stall numbers as their choice, which they need to intimate within 48 hours of receipt of the mail. On receipt of a reply from the exhibitor, the stall allotment will be made, and intimation will be given. Thereafter, the exhibitor (free registration) would need to register at our site with the link provided in the mail and make payment for the stall within 72 hours. On receipt of payment, the allotment of the stall will be confirmed by mail along with the payment receipt.
Please note that exhibitors are entitled to get one free delegate registration for their company personnel, and such delegates will also be entitled to attend business sessions, lunches, and dinners as detailed in the program structure.
General Info and Terms & Conditions:
- The stall registration fee does not include accommodation.
- Stalls can be booked either as Shell Scheme or Bare space of Stall Size: 4 X 3 M.
- Exhibitors opting for Bare Space scheme have to submit their Stall Design for approval.
- Each stall comes with carpet, 1 two-seat sofa, electricity, 3 spotlights, four chairs, one counter table, and one round table.
- The stall should be manned by at least one person at all times and should not be left unattended during the exhibiting hours.
- The personnel manning the stall will have to carry the delegate badge at all times. Exhibitors are not permitted to make direct sales of goods on the exhibition floor.
- If you plan to conduct product demonstrations, exhibit equipment, intend to bring large-sized items, or serve F&B samples at the stall, we advise you to kindly check feasibility and get written consent from the Exhibition Committee of ISC 2024.
- Please note that the registration does not include accommodation or transportation. Cancellation or withdrawal from the Conference/Stall and Transfer of Possession of the stall by any company will not be accepted. ISC does not have any refund policy.
- On all matters related to ISC Expo, the decision made by the ISC Exhibition Committee will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
For any assistance, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org