SWANI SPICE MILLS Pvt. Ltd.
LEGACY Since 1864
Swani Spice, a family-owned & professionally managed enterprise, owes its legacy to its parent company that first laid roots in 1864 and today is celebrating 158 years of thriving in the spice business.
The firm mantra since inception has been consistent adherence to Vintage Values, Tomorrow's Technology & Global Presence.
SUSTAINABLE JOURNEY - 16 YEARS AND COUNTING
(Rain Forest Alliance & Organic Certified)
Swani’s Sustainable Journey started back in the year 2006 in the state of Rajasthan with a single spice i.e., Cumin Seeds. Initial efforts were targeted at farming without pesticides and re-enrichment of the soil.
More than a decade later, we are proud to have many more spices such as Cumin Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Chilly, Turmeric Fingers, Coriander Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Psyllium Seeds, Celery Seeds and Ginger under Sustainable (Rain Forest Alliance) and Organic Farming. Monitored and certified across states of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Telangana & Madhya Pradesh amongst others.
The lapse of Good Agricultural Practices that have been taken for granted in an age of instant quick fixes, is just one of the areas that are being focused on in this program. Keeping in mind the ever-increasing input costs to the farmer; simple and inexpensive solutions are implemented for soil enrichment with the target to increase yields. Further expansion of products and tonnage is an ongoing process.
BRCGS V8, ISO 17025 (Lab), Organic, Sustainable (Rain Forest Alliance) & Sedex certified facility
Spread across 7 units & built across 100,000 sq. feet Swani is equipped with state-of-the-art processing facilities with an annual combined capacity of over 70,000 mts.
A Professional & Technical team that is the support and backbone of the facility, comprises of:
- Seed Cleaning & Optical Sorting.
- Chilly Cleaning and Optical Sorting for Crushed, Kibbled, and T-Cut’s & various other products.
- Roasting for customized roasting to achieve the perfect recipe.
- Multiple Milling Lines and Blending facilities.
- Steam Sterilization of Spices - Buhler’s Global Prototype is a seamless marriage between the Eurofins validated continuous and batch systems. This automated & validated system is housed at our newest facility.
- Private Labelling for retail, vacuum packs, industry service packing, jumbo bag packing, and bale packing are all options available in-house.
- NABL/ ISO 17025 accredited testing LAB run by a trained and qualified team equipped with the latest in testing equipment. The Lab is able to test for Pesticide Residues, ETO Analysis, Aflatoxins, Ochratoxin, Curcumin, ASTA, and SHU amongst other tests.
- Two complete Micro Labs are set up for handling and testing Sterile and Untreated Samples accordingly.
- The R&D / NPD division for product conceptualization, development, trials, and commercialization of over 250 + customized blends has been established and is currently servicing our client base.
Years of Experience, Research, and Hard Work are the reason the Lab Department has developed more than 250+ spice blend recipes which are now being exported all around the world. Customers, not only from India but all around the world, reach out to Swani Spice to have all their spice requirements catered.
For more information, visit www.swanispice.com